Thursday, November 7, 2013

Review about ojooo.com




I have tried several online jobs recently. Many websites had a registration fee. Certainly, the reviews about most of these sites were mixed.
I came across one website which offers payment for every click on the ad.
The sing up is free and also assures of some earning everyday.
 The user also has provision of upgrading in order to increase the income for which there is certain payment to be made.
The website name is ojooo.com

Many websites such as scamadviser have given a rating of 100% trustworthy.

to join please click here
http://wad.ojooo.com/index.php?ref=ck1988

A similar website with little more earning than the above site is clixsense. to join click here 


I have come across sevral other ways to earn money.

1) Attend a paid survey : The main disadvantage of these type of sites is that you do not have control of surveys you can take. It is your profile that decides. But since the sign up is free there is no harm to do.Even if you get 1 survey a day you are not in a loss.

one such survey website is surveysavvy . to join use click here


2) by writing reviews about choice of your own: one such reliable website is reviewstream.com
click here

I will introduce new methos or websites as and when i discover. For now, you can make some money(not huge) by above methods.


Have you met with an accidents? Not sure how to file your claims for your injury? Meet our personal injury consultant at .  Now you can be sure all your claims are according to the law. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chandrakant,
    I am an Ojooo member and I can say that they are legit site. But I am not using them as an ads clicker anymore cuz I have discovered more profitable way than clicking ads. And it really boost my online earnings.
    Btw, I like the design of your site, it looks very clean and professional.

    ReplyDelete